Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Seung-Wan; Cho, Il-Hoon; Lim, Guei-Sam; Park, Gi-Na; Paek, Se-Hwan
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.98 pp. 7-14
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; C-reactive protein; antibodies; biosensors; blood serum; chromatography; color; immunoassays; lactic acid; tracer techniques; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A hybrid-biosensor system that can simultaneously fulfill the immunoassay for protein markers (e.g., C-reactive protein (CRP) and procalcitonin (PCT)) and the enzyme assay for metabolic substances (e.g., lactate) in the same sepsis-based sample has been devised. Such a challenge was pursued through the installation of an enzyme-reaction zone on the signal pad of the typical immuno-strip for the ra ...
- Wu, Haiyun; Ohnuki, Hitoshi; Ota, Shirei; Murata, Masataka; Yoshiura, Yasutoshi; Endo, Hideaki
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.93 pp. 57-64
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; Oreochromis niloticus; antibodies; cortisol; electrochemistry; electrodes; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish; fish farms; glucose; glucose oxidase; gold; immunosensors; monitoring; oxidation; rapid methods; stress response; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Fishes display a wide variation in their physiological responses to stress, which is clearly evident in the plasma corticosteroid changes, chiefly cortisol levels in fish. As a well-known indicator of fish stress, a simple and rapid method for detecting cortisol changes especially sudden increases is desired. In this study, we describe an enzyme-functionalized label-free immunosensor system for de ...