Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.85 pp. 698-706
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; antibodies; chemical reduction; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; electron transfer; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydrogen peroxide; immunoassays; immunosensors; impedance; models; nanogold; nanotubes; peroxidase; polymerization; scanning electron microscopy; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopes; trinitrotoluene
- ... A ternary TiO2 nanotube (TNT) composite and a signal antibody and horseradish peroxidase (HRP) functionalized TNT were designed as an electrode scaffold for immobilization of high quantity of capture antibody and a tracing tag for immunosensing, respectively. The polyaniline (PANI) was coated on TNTs by chemical oxidative polymerization, and gold nanoparticles were deposited on TNT-PANI with a rou ...
- Chen, Xiaoqiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.77 pp. 1016-1019
- Escherichia coli; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; bacteria; biosensors; colorimetry; confocal microscopy; electrostatic interactions; methicillin; methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus; polymers; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential
- ... In the current study, we report the first example of polydiacetylenes (PDAs), where our PDA-based system acts as both a sensing probe and killer for bacteria. The contact of imidazolium and imidazole-derived PDA with various bacterial strains including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and ESBL-EC (extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli) results in a distinct blu ...