Jump to Main Content
- Silver, Jonathan; Li, Zhenyu; Neuman, Keir
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2015 v.63 pp. 117-123
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; DNA; biosensors; biotin; microscopy; streptavidin; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... We describe a proof-of-principle, immune sandwich assay in which immune complexes link micron-size beads via DNA tethers to a sensor surface. The number of tethered beads, counted using low-magnification microscopy, provides a measure of the concentration of analyte. The prototype assay was sensitive to pM concentration of analyte. In theory, the assay could be sensitive to sub-fM analyte because ...
- PubMed Central:
- Ashaduzzaman, Md.; Anto Antony, Aswathi; Arul Murugan, N.; Deshpande, Swapneel R.; Turner, Anthony P.F.; Tiwari, Ashutosh
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2015 v.73 pp. 100-107
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; antigen-antibody reactions; electrodes; immunosensors; temperature; troponin T; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Regeneration is a key goal in the design of immunosensors. In this study, we report the temperature-regulated interaction of N-isopropylacrylamide (PNIPAAm) functionalised cardiac troponin T (cTnT) with anti-cTnT. Covalently bonded PNIPAAm on an anti-cTnT bioelectrode showed on/off-switchability, regeneration capacity and temperature triggered sensitivity for cTnT. Above the lower critical solutio ...