Jump to Main Content
- Vasudev, Abhay; Kaushik, Ajeet; Bhansali, Shekhar
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2013 v.39 pp. 300-305
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; antibodies; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; electron transfer; epidermal growth factor receptors; gold; immunosensors; propionic acid; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This paper presents an electrochemical immune sensor for label free detection of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) by immobilizing anti-EGFR antibody (Anti-EGFRab) on dithiobissuccinimidyl propionate (DTSP) self-assembled monolayer (SAM) on gold (Au) electrode. Electrochemical studies show that increased surface concentration of redox moieties onto Anti-EGFRab/DTSP immuno-electrode leads to ...
- Guo, Zhiyong; Hao, Tingting; Du, Shuping; Chen, Beibei; Wang, Zebo; Li, Xing; Wang, Sui
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2013 v.44 pp. 101-107
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; antibodies; antigens; biosensors; cross reaction; detection limit; electrodes; electron transfer; glass; graphene; immunoassays; monitoring; quantum dots; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A multiplex electrochemiluminescence (ECL) immunoassay for simultaneous determination of two different tumor markers, alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), using multicolor quantum dots as labels and graphene as conducting bridge was developed. Herein, a typical sandwich immune complex was constructed on the glass carbon electrode, with QDs525 and QDs625 labeled on secondary ...