Jump to Main Content
- Ramanaviciene, Almira; German, Natalija; Kausaite-Minkstimiene, Asta; Voronovic, Jaroslav; Kirlyte, Justina; Ramanavicius, Arunas
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2012 v.36 no.1 pp. 48-55
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; antibodies; chemiluminescence; detection limit; electrochemistry; human growth; hydrogen peroxide; immunoassays; immunosensors; peroxidase; physical phenomena; somatotropin; surface plasmon resonance; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... An indirect immunoassay format with human growth hormone (hGH) immobilized on the self-assembled monolayer (SAM) modified surface plasmon resonance (SPR) chip has been shown to detect specific anti-hGH antibodies using the combination of three different physical phenomena in the same channel of the SPR analyzer. For the enhancement of analytical signal and sensitivity of the immunosensor horseradi ...
- Holford, Timothy R.J.; Davis, Frank; Higson, Séamus P.J.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2012 v.34 no.1 pp. 12-24
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; antibodies; automation; electrochemistry; immunoassays; immunosensors; monitoring; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... This review details recent advances in the fields of immunosensors and closely related immunoassays in the past decade, together with a discussion of possible future trends. Immunosensors can be classified by the way in which they transduce the signal produced upon the formation of an antibody antigen complex. Recent advancements to these methods of detection and transduction are discussed in deta ...