Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Shuo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2012 v.32 no.1 pp. 293-296
- biosensors; blood serum; cysteine; electrochemistry; electrodes; graphene; nanocomposites; oxidation; oxygen
- ... Selective detection of cysteine in serum samples was achieved on a graphene nanoribbon (GNR) and Nafion nanocomposite modified electrode with high precision. The superior conductivity and abundant amount of active chemical oxygen groups on the edge of GNR led to extremely highly electrocatalytic activity of GNR towards the electrochemical oxidation of cysteine at +0.025V. The electrocatalytic beha ...
- Wu, Shuo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2011 v.27 no.1 pp. 82-87
- acetylcholinesterase; biosensors; contact angle; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; electron transfer; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; immobilized enzymes; monocrotophos; nanocomposites; nanogold; surface area; toxicity
- ... An ultrasensitive amperometric acetylcholinesterase (AChE) biosensor was fabricated by controlled immobilization of AChE on gold nanoparticles/poly(dimethyldiallylammonium chloride) protected Prussian blue (Au–PDDA–PB) nanocomposite modified electrode surface for the detection of organophorous pesticide. The Au–PDDA–PB membrane served as an excellent matrix for the immobilization of enzyme, which ...