Jump to Main Content
- Henry, Olivier Y.F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2011 v.26 no.9 pp. 3962-3966
- DNA; DNA probes; biosensors; electrochemistry; glassy carbon electrode; gold; insulating materials; nanogold; nanoparticles; nucleic acid hybridization; spatial distribution
- ... Biosensor read out signals can be enhanced by carefully designing the transducer surfaces to achieve an optimal interaction between the recognition elements immobilised and the targeted analyte. This is particularly evident in the case of genosensors, where spacing and orientation of immobilised DNA capture probes need to be controlled to maximise subsequent surface hybridisation with the target s ...
- Henry, Olivier Y.F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2014 v.54 pp. 674-678
- DNA; Francisella tularensis; biosensors; colorimetry; detection limit; electrochemistry; peroxidase; temperature; thiols
- ... Solid-phase isothermal DNA amplification was performed exploiting the homology protein recombinase A (recA). The system was primarily tested on maleimide activated microtitre plates as a proof-of-concept and later translated to an electrochemical platform. In both cases, forward primer for Francisella tularensis holarctica genomic DNA was surface immobilised via a thiol or an amino moiety and then ...