Jump to Main Content
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2013 v.48 pp. 138-144
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; biosensors; copper; detection limit; fluorescence; glutathione; iron oxides; magnetic separation; nanoparticles; nitrogen; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A sensitive and selective sensor for oxidized glutathione (GSSG) detection based on the recovered fluorescence of naphthalimide-DPA (NDPA)-Fe3O4@SiO2-Cu(II) system is reported. NDPA-Fe3O4@SiO2 was characterized by X-ray power diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), Fourier transform infrared spectra (FT-IR) and fluorophotometry. The fluorescence of NDPA-Fe3O4@SiO2 could be quenc ...
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2016 v.86 pp. 489-495
- anionic surfactants; biosensors; blood serum; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; fluorescence; green fluorescent protein; human serum albumin; humans; ions; sodium dodecyl sulfate; tryptophan; urine
- ... It is still a challenge for clinical diagnostics to design non-toxic and selective sensors for a specific analyte in blood serum, which contains a large number of proteins, small molecules, and ions. Herein, H1, a synthetic hybrid of green fluorescent protein (GFP) chromophore and peptide for human serum albumin (HSA) detection via obvious fluorescence enhancement was reported. The fluorescence re ...