Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.91 pp. 232-237
- detection limit; dopamine; ecosystems; egg albumen; eggs; fluorescence; fluorometry; gold; models; nanoparticles; oxidation; paraoxon; rapid methods; screening
- ... Assays for organophosphorus pesticides (OPs) with high sensitivity as well as on-site screening have been urgently required to protect ecosystem and prevent disease. Herein, a novel fluorimetric sensing platform was constructed for quantitative detection of OPs via tyrosinase (TYR) enzyme-controlled quenching of gold nanoclusters (AuNCs). One-step green synthetic approach was developed for the syn ...
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2011 v.26 no.5 pp. 2215-2220
- DNA; adenosine; biosensors; chemiluminescence; detection limit; dissociation; electrodes; gold; oligonucleotides; ruthenium
- ... A novel electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL) biosensor based on the construction of triplex DNA for the detection of adenosine was designed. The ECL biosensor employs an aptamer as a molecular recognition element, and quenches ECL of tris(2,2′-bipyridine) ruthenium (Ru(bpy)₃ ²⁺) by ferrocenemonocarboxylic acid (FcA). Through self-assembly technology, the ECL probe of thiolated hairpin adenosin ...