Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.141 pp. 111473
- biosensors; carbon electrodes; catalytic activity; colorimetry; detection limit; disease prevention; electrochemistry; enzymes; models; monitoring; nanoflowers; paraoxon; pollution; portable equipment
- ... Accurate analysis of organophosphate pesticides (OPs) with portable devices remain an elusive goal that have received widespread investigative attention in the areas of environmental contamination and disease prevention. Herein, using all-in-one enzyme-inorganic hybrid nanoflowers (ACC-HNFs) to fabricate high-performance artificial enzyme cascade system, we established a sensitive and affordable l ...
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.91 pp. 232-237
- detection limit; dopamine; ecosystems; egg albumen; eggs; fluorescence; fluorometry; gold; models; nanoparticles; oxidation; paraoxon; rapid methods; screening
- ... Assays for organophosphorus pesticides (OPs) with high sensitivity as well as on-site screening have been urgently required to protect ecosystem and prevent disease. Herein, a novel fluorimetric sensing platform was constructed for quantitative detection of OPs via tyrosinase (TYR) enzyme-controlled quenching of gold nanoclusters (AuNCs). One-step green synthetic approach was developed for the syn ...