Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Yunqi; Lu, Ming; Chang, Ziwei; Lee, Chu; Yoo, Hae-Kyun; Park, Jang-Su
- Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering 2018 v.23 no.2 pp. 259
- Carassius auratus; Shewanella; aquaculture; bioprocess engineering; bioprocessing; biotechnology; coasts; fisheries; plasmids; research and development; Korean Peninsula
- ... In the 2018 issue of Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering (BBE), an error occurred in the research article: Yunqi Ma, Ming Lu, Ziwei Chang, Chu Lee, Hae-Kyun Yoo, and Jang-Su Park (2018) Expression Procedure Optimization of Carassius aurantus CYP1A in Shewanella Using Plasmid Construction Strategy. Biotechnol. Bioprocess Eng. 23: 86-92. — In the Acknowlegment Original wording: This study was f ...
- Kim, DalRye; Lim, HeeKyung; Lee, KeeIn; Hwang, InTaek
- Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering 2018 v.23 no.2 pp. 168-175
- Escherichia coli; Lactococcus raffinolactis; Paenibacillus peoriae; bacteria; enzyme activity; genes; genetic vectors; high performance liquid chromatography; open reading frames; pH; sequence analysis; soil; thermal stability; xylose; Korean Peninsula
- ... The gene of Pae1263 (2,196 bp, 732 aa) was found from the full-length sequence analysis of bacterium Paenibacillus terrae HPL-003 isolated from soil on Gara Mountain in Korea (CP003107, our previous study). Among the 20 open reading frames (ORFs) related with the xylose substrate, only the recombinant enzyme of ORF Pae1263 showed a 1,4-beta-D-xylosidase activity when all of the ORFs were transform ...