Jump to Main Content
- Kong, Wen; Fu, Xiao; Wang, Lei; Alhujaily, Ahmad; Zhang, Jingli; Ma, Fuying; Zhang, Xiaoyu; Yu, Hongbo
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2017 v.10 no.1 pp. 218
- corn stover, etc ; Rigidoporus vitreus; biomass; biorefining; biotransformation; cellulose; delignification; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; enzymatic hydrolysis; glucose; hydrolysis; laccase; lignin; lignocellulose; liquid chromatography; models; peroxidase; saccharification; white-rot fungi; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The selective lignin-degrading white-rot fungi are regarded to be the best lignin degraders and have been widely used for reducing the saccharification recalcitrance of lignocellulose. However, the biological delignification and conversion of lignocellulose in biorefinery is still limited. It is necessary to develop novel and more efficient bio-delignification systems. RESULTS: Physisp ...
- PubMed Central:
- Schuerg, Timo; Prahl, Jan-Philip; Gabriel, Raphael; Harth, Simon; Tachea, Firehiwot; Chen, Chyi-Shin; Miller, Matthew; Masson, Fabrice; He, Qian; Brown, Sarah; Mirshiaghi, Mona; Liang, Ling; Tom, LaurenM.; Tanjore, Deepti; Sun, Ning; Pray, ToddR.; Singer, StevenW.
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2017 v.10 no.1 pp. 271
- corn stover, etc ; biofuels; biomass; bioreactors; biorefining; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; fuel production; heat tolerance; hydrolysates; lignocellulose; saccharification; thermal stability; thermophilic fungi; viability; xylan; xylanases; xylose; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Lignocellulosic biomass is an important resource for renewable production of biofuels and bioproducts. Enzymes that deconstruct this biomass are critical for the viability of biomass-based biofuel production processes. Current commercial enzyme mixtures have limited thermotolerance. Thermophilic fungi may provide enzyme mixtures with greater thermal stability leading to more robust pro ...
- PubMed Central: