Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Rongguang; Duan, Guangcai; Shi, Qingfeng; Chen, Shuaiyin; Fan, Qingtang; Sun, Nan; Xi, Yuanlin
- Biotechnology letters 2016 v.38 no.11 pp. 1911-1916
- Escherichia coli; Helicobacter pylori; Lactococcus lactis; Western blotting; antigens; edible vaccines; gene fusion; humoral immunity; immune response; mice; molecular weight; nisin; oral vaccination; plasmids; vaccine development
- ... OBJECTIVES: To develop orally administrated anti-Helicobacter pylori vaccination, a Lactococcus lactis strain was genetically constructed for fusion expression of H. pylori protective antigens HpaA and Omp22. RESULTS: The fusion gene of omp22 and hpaA with an adapter encoding three glycines was cloned from a plasmid pMAL-c2x-omp22-hpaA into Escherichia coli MC1061 and L. lactis NZ3900 successively ...
- Guo, Guoning; Cao, Yuliang; Zhu, Guoyan; Tian, Zhu; Gou, Yajun; Chen, Cong; Liu, Minghua
- Biotechnology letters 2016 v.38 no.11 pp. 1867-1873
- Western blotting; bacteriophages; clones; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epitopes; immune response; immunization; immunoaffinity chromatography; immunoglobulin G; mice; peptide libraries; polyclonal antibodies; rabbits; recombinant antigens; screening; venoms
- ... OBJECTIVE: To design a specific polyclonal antibody against Deinagkistrodon acutus venom (DA-pAb) by immunizating New Zealand white rabbits. RESULTS: The IgG fraction was purified by affinity chromatography, and specific antibodies were purified by immunoaffinity chromatography. Polyclonal antibodies were subjected to ELISA and western blotting to evaluate their immune reactivity. We identified th ...