Jump to Main Content
- Aneja, Kawalpreet K.; Ashby, Richard D.; Solaiman, Daniel K. Y.
- Biotechnology letters 2009 v.31 no.10 pp. 1601
- Ralstonia eutropha; polyhydroxyalkanoates; Allochromatium vinosum; molecular cloning; sequence analysis; gene expression; amino acid sequences
- ... The class III poly(hydroxyalkanoate) synthase (PHAS) genes (phaC and phaE) of a photosynthetic bacterium, Allochromatium vinosum ATCC 35206, were cloned, sequenced and expressed in a heterologous host. PCR coupled with a chromosomal gene-walking method was used to clone and subsequently sequence the contiguous phaC (1,068 bps) and phaE (1,065 bps) genes of A. vinosum ATCC 35206. BLASTP search of p ...
- Wu, Zhong-Liu; Qiao, Jing; Zhang, Zhi-Gang; Guengerich, F. Peter; Liu, Yan; Pei, Xiao-Qiong
- Biotechnology letters 2009 v.31 no.10 pp. 1589-1593
- Escherichia coli; genes; mammals; molecular chaperones
- ... To elucidate the effects of codon optimization and chaperone coexpression on the heterologous expression of mammalian cytochrome P450s (P450) in Escherichia coli, the expression of P450s 2B1, 2S1, 2U1, 2W1, and 27C1 were investigated. With codon optimization for N-terminus or the entire gene, the expression levels of P450 27C1, 2U1 and 2W1 increased 22-fold, 3.6-fold and 2.1-fold, respectively, wh ...
- PubMed Central: