Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biotechnology letters 2013 v.35 no.3 pp. 331-336
- data collection; discriminant analysis; microarray technology; neoplasms; new methods
- ... A new method is proposed for finding a low dimensional subspace of high dimensional microarray data. We developed a new criterion for constructing the weight matrix by using local neighborhood information to discover the intrinsic discriminant structure in the data. Also this approach applies regularized least square technique to extract relevant features. We assess the performance of the proposed ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biotechnology letters 2009 v.31 no.10 pp. 1531-1535
- Microcystis; Streptomyces; microorganisms; nucleotide sequences; pH; physiology; ribosomal DNA; soil
- ... A Streptomyces strain, NT0401, was isolated from soil that selectively inhibited Microcystis strains but did not affect other microorganisms. Based on its morphology, physiology and 16S rDNA sequence, it was identified as Streptomyces grisovariabilis. The active substance produced by NT0401 was a water-soluble compound with a Mr <1 kDa that was stable over a broad pH range and at 100°C for 20 min. ...