Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Tian-qi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biotechnology letters 2018 v.40 no.6 pp. 949-955
- Aspergillus niger; alpha-galactosidase; enzyme activity; genes; glucan 1,4-alpha-glucosidase; industrial applications; pH; secretion; signal peptide
- ... OBJECTIVE: α-Galactosidases are widely used in many fields. It is necessary to improve the production of enzymes through microbiological processes. The aim of this study was to construct recombinant Aspergillus niger strains with high α-galactosidase production. RESULTS: Two recombinant A. niger strains were constructed: AB and AGB. The recombinant AB strain contained the α-galactosidase aglB gene ...
- Tian, Qi-Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biotechnology letters 2014 v.36 no.4 pp. 821-827
- Chlamydomonas reinhardtii; Escherichia coli; genes; lipid content; mutants; phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase
- ... To investigate the function of a bacterial-type phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase (PEPC2) derived from photosynthetically-grown Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, a fragment of the pepc2 gene was cloned and expressed in Escherichia coli. After optimal induction for 6 h, PEPC activity in the reverse mutant was lower than wild type (0.9 vs. 1.7 U/mg protein), and soluble protein was also lower than wild type ...
- PubMed Central: