Jump to Main Content
- Kanipandian, Nagarajan; Li, Deyu; Kannan, Soundarapandian
- Biotechnology reports 2019 pp. e00339
- Gossypium hirsutum; adverse effects; animal models; apoptosis; biotechnology; caspases; cell cycle; cotton; cytochrome c; cytosol; flow cytometry; histology; humans; immunoblotting; inflammation; leaf extracts; lung neoplasms; medicinal plants; membrane potential; mice; mitochondrial genes; mitochondrial membrane; nanomedicine; nanosilver; neoplasm cells; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; rhodamines; signal transduction; staining; therapeutics; toxicity
- ... In the past decade, the research communities raised wide concerns on using medicinal plants for synthesis of nanomaterials due to its effective biological activity, lower side effects and also eco-friendly manner. Our previous report concentrated on the biomedical efficacy of fine characterized silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) from Gossypium hirsutum (cotton) leaf extract. Further, the current examina ...
- Kumar, Munna; Prasad, Durga; Giri, Balendu Shekher; Singh, Ram Sharan
- Biotechnology reports 2019 pp. e00319
- bioreactors; ethanol production; fermentation; models; temperature
- ... The state-space model is identified using the identification tool of MATLAB, and the best fit of 99% of measured and simulated data was obtained. Further, state-space model was converted to a transfer function model and finally simplified to an unstable second order time-delay transfer function model. Internal model control based proportional integral derivative (IMC-PID) controller design method ...