Jump to Main Content
- Jermakowicz, Edyta; Wróblewska, Ada; Brzosko, Emilia; Mirski, Paweł; Hirse, Toomas
- Botanical journal of the Linnean Society 2015 v.178 no.1 pp. 138-154
- Malaxis; breeding; climate; climate models; gene flow; genetic variation; glaciers; haplotypes; ice; interdisciplinary research; plastid DNA; refuge habitats; Alps region; Siberia
- ... We investigated the phylogeographical structure of the boreal‐montane orchid Malaxis monophyllos in its Eurasian geographical range. We analysed four sequences of plastid DNA (trnL, trnL–trnF, rps16 and accD‐psaI), resulting in 19 haplotypes and revealing a high level of intraspecific diversity (HD = 0.702 and π = 0.196 × 10⁻²), but showing a lack of phylogeographical structure. This pattern might ...
- Naczk, Aleksandra M.; Górniak, Marcin; Szlachetko, Dariusz L.; Ziętara, Marek S.
- Botanical journal of the Linnean Society 2015 v.178 no.1 pp. 121-137
- Dactylorhiza; gene flow; geographical distribution; haplotypes; ice; inheritance (genetics); introgression; loci; microsatellite repeats; morphometry; plastid DNA; plastid genome; Poland
- ... To gain an overview of the variation in the Dactylorhiza incarnata/maculata complex in northern Poland, ten plastid DNA regions (seven microsatellite and three indel loci) and 23 morphometric characters were used. In total, 972 and 480 samples from 64 and 31 populations were utilized for the genetic and morphometric analyses, respectively. One hundred and forty‐one haplotypes that have not been re ...