Jump to Main Content
- Lohmann, Lúcia G., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Botanical journal of the Linnean Society 2015 v.179 no.3 pp. 403-420
- Bayesian theory; Dolichandra; biogeography; environmental factors; genes; genetic markers; habitats; lianas; monophyly; perianth; plastid DNA; pollination; tropics; South America
- ... Little information on evolutionary relationships of Neotropical organisms or on the factors that have shaped the diversity currently encountered in this region is available. However, it is clear that biotic interactions and abiotic aspects have played important roles for species diversification in the region. This study focuses on Dolichandra (Bignonieae, Bignoniaceae), a clade of Neotropical lian ...
- Lohmann, Lúcia G., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Botanical journal of the Linnean Society 2015 v.179 no.1 pp. 95-109
- Bignoniaceae; lianas; niches; phylogeny; tropics
- ... Studies on niche evolution allow us to establish how species niches have changed over time and to identify how long‐term evolutionary processes have led to present‐day species distributions. Here, we investigate the patterns of climatic niche evolution in Tynanthus (Bignonieae, Bignoniaceae), a genus of narrowly distributed species. We test the hypothesis that niche conservatism has played an impo ...