Jump to Main Content
- Gracia, A.; Albisu, L.M.
- British food journal 1999 v.101 no.9/10 pp. 701-714
- marketing channels, etc ; Health and Pathology; diet; food consumption; consumer behavior; prices; socioeconomic status; food policy; nutrition education; food availability; Spain; Show all 11 Subjects
- Muthaly, S.; Ratnatunga, J.; Schroder, W.
- British food journal 1999 v.101 no.2 pp. 108-131
- food marketing, etc ; food industry; value added; finance; markets; Malaysia; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... The theoretical underpinnings of this paper focus on foreign investment, modes of entry, export marketing, strategic alliances, investment criteria, firm characteristics, international strategy, external factors, and host and home country factors, and Asian culture and management. The research project presented in the paper was initially designed to obtain case study information on a number of for ...