Jump to Main Content
- Legrand, P.
- Bulletin OEPP 2019 v.49 no.1 pp. 83-86
- Citrus; germplasm; health status; imports; orchards; pests; plant health; planting; quarantine; stakeholders; France
- ... It is important to assess the phytosanitary status of plants for planting as many pests are transmitted with plant propagating material. The phytosanitary management of Citrus germplasm in France, in application of the European phytosanitary regulations, is described in this article. Import of Citrus germplasm into France is strictly regulated and only possible through the post‐entry quarantine st ...
- Balmès, V.; Mouttet, R.
- Bulletin OEPP 2019 v.49 no.1 pp. 122-126
- Drosophila suzukii; Zaprionus indianus; host plants; imports; larvae; pests; risk; France
- ... The introduction and spread of Drosophila suzukii (Diptera, Drosophilidae) in Europe has had a major impact on agricultural production. The origin of this pest is known, but not the relative importance of the main pathways of entry and spread. Drosophilid larvae may be detected during phytosanitary import inspections, and this study attempted to identify 18 larvae, originating from 8 countries, in ...