Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Chan-Cui; Liu, Jie; Zhang, Xue-Hong; Wei, Shi-Guang
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2018 v.101 no.6 pp. 738-743
- pot culture, etc ; Leersia hexandra; aerial parts; bioaccumulation factor; chromium; enzyme kinetics; phosphorus; roots; synergism; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The effects of P supplementation on chromium(VI) uptake by Leersia hexandra Swartz were studied using pot-culture experiment. P-deficiency and zero-P addition controls were included. The Cr(VI) uptake followed Michaelis–Menten kinetics. Compare with the control, the P-supply decreased the Michaelis constant (Km) by 16.9% and the P-deficiency decreased the maximum uptake velocity (Vₘₐₓ) by 18%, whi ...
- Dotaniya, M. L.; Pipalde, J. S.
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2018 v.101 no.3 pp. 380-385
- pot culture, etc ; Vertisols; acid phosphatase; alkaline phosphatase; enzyme activity; lead; nickel; sustainable agriculture; wastewater; India; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A pot-culture was conducted in Completely Randomized Design with three replicates to study the effect of Pb and Ni on enzymatic activities in a Vertisols. Results indicated that increasing in the levels of Pb from 0, 100, 150 and 300 mg kg⁻¹ soil significantly reduced the dehydrogenase activity (DHA) 38.9, 32.1, 30.9, 18.1 µg triphenylformazan g⁻¹ soil 24 h⁻¹; acid phosphatase activities 73, 61, 5 ...