Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Ying, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2017 v.99 no.2 pp. 276-280
- chemical elements; chlorinated naphthalenes; computer software; energy; experimental design; models; quantitative structure-activity relationships
- ... Based on the experimental subcooled liquid vapor pressures (P L) of 17 polychlorinated naphthalene (PCN) congeners, one type of three-dimensional quantitative structure–activity relationship (3D-QSAR) models, comparative molecular similarity indices analysis (CoMSIA), was constructed with Sybyl software. Full factor experimental design was used to obtain the final regulation scheme for PCN, and th ...
- Chen, Ying-Ying, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2017 v.99 no.4 pp. 493-499
- Brachionus calyciflorus; feeding behavior; filtration; grazing; microcystins; temperature
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the responses in filtration and grazing rates of five rotifer strains of the species Brachionus calyciflorus under different temperatures and MC-LR concentrations. The results showed that strain identity, MC-LR concentration, temperature, and the interactions of these factors significantly affected both response variables, with the exception of the interact ...