Jump to Main Content
- Baek, Jungho; Koo, Won W.
- Canadian journal of agricultural economics 2009 v.57 no.2 pp. 187-203
- agricultural products, etc ; currency exchange rate; exports; imports; income; United States; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... This paper uses an autoregressive distributed lag approach to cointegration to examine the short- and long-run effects of exchange rate changes on bilateral trade of agricultural products between the United States and its 10 major trading partners. Results show that, in the long run, while U.S. agricultural exports are highly sensitive to bilateral exchange rates and foreign income, U.S. agricultu ...
- Zhang, Xiaoheng; Zhou, Yingheng; Geng, Xianhui; Tian, Xu
- Canadian journal of agricultural economics 2017 v.65 no.3 pp. 431-451
- agricultural products, etc ; agricultural trade; consumers (people); empirical research; exports; free trade; gold; labor productivity; China; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Utilizing the 1995–2013 Harmonized System's six‐digit agricultural product data for China, this study measures the dual margin contribution to export growth in China's agricultural products. Results show that contribution from the intensive margin has reached and been staying at a high level since 2007, providing new insight in explaining the deteriorating terms of trade in China's agricultural pr ...