Jump to Main Content
- Utkhede, R.S.; Levesque, C.A.; Dinh, D.
- Canadian journal of plant pathology 2000 v.22 no.2 pp. 138-144
- hydroponics, etc ; Lactuca sativa; Pythium aphanidermatum; Bacillus subtilis; Hypocrea lixii; Hypocrea virens; biological control agents; nutrient solutions; roots; weight; root rot; biological control; population; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Experiments were conducted to isolate, identify, and monitor populations of Pythium spp. in recirculating nutrient solutions at two commercial greenhouses and to evaluate the ability of 11 chemical and biological agents to control root rot of lettuce caused by Pythium aphanidermatum under conditions similar to those of commercial greenhouses. The reverse dot blot technique was used for identificat ...
- Zheng, J.; Sutton, J.C.; Yu, H.
- Canadian journal of plant pathology 2000 v.22 no.4 pp. 368-379
- hydroponics, etc ; Cucumis sativus; Pythium aphanidermatum; roots; mucilages; disease outbreaks; biological control; biological control agents; Pseudomonas; Pseudomonas fluorescens; nutrient solutions; infection; crop yield; age; zoospores; population density; hyphae; fungal antagonists; Pseudomonas chlororaphis; Show all 19 Subjects