Jump to Main Content
- Park, S.J.; Rupert, T.
- Canadian journal of plant science 2003 v.83 no.2 pp. 385-386
- Ontario, etc ; Phaseolus vulgaris; blight; crops; cultivars; greenhouses; growth habit; heat; navy beans; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... AC Cruiser navy bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) was developed at the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Greenhouse and Processing Crops Research Centre (GPCRC), Harrow, Ontario. It has good yield potential and a semi-determinate growth habit with a very up right plant type and medium-early maturity. The cultivar is recommended for areas in southwestern Ontario with 2650 or higher crop heat units. It ha ...
- Park, S.J.; Tu, J.C.
- Canadian journal of plant science 1996 v.76 no.1 pp. 145-146
- Ontario, etc ; Phaseolus vulgaris; cultivars; descriptions; high-yielding varieties; early development; cooking quality; canning quality; disease resistance; Colletotrichum lindemuthianum; plant pathogenic fungi; Bean common mosaic virus; Show all 12 Subjects