Jump to Main Content
- Johnson, Eric N., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Canadian journal of soil science 2017 v.97 no.2 pp. 300-318
- Environmental Policy Integrated Climate Model; barley; canola; case studies; climate; climate change; grain yield; growing season; heat sums; multivariate analysis; prairies; reduced tillage; temperature; wheat; Saskatchewan
- ... Canada’s grain and oilseed production in the Canadian Prairies may be affected by climate change, but the impact of input and diversity has not been assessed relative to projected variability in precipitation and temperature. This study assessed wheat, canola, and barley yields simulated with the environmental policy integrated climate model for historical weather and future climate scenarios in t ...
- Johnson, Eric N., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Canadian journal of soil science 2017 v.97 no.4 pp. 692-702
- Environmental Policy Integrated Climate Model; barley; canola; case studies; cropping systems; grain yield; landscapes; model validation; nitrogen; prairies; prediction; regression analysis; soil properties; t-test; tillage; weather; wheat
- ... The Environmental Policy Integrated Climate (EPIC) model was updated with relevant weather, tillage, and crop management operations from the 1994 to 2013 Alternative Cropping Systems study to assess simulations of annual and long-term yield of wheat, barley, and canola. Linear regression and coefficients of determination (R²), root mean square error of prediction (RMSE), the d index, and paired sa ...