Jump to Main Content
- Clancey, E.; Dunn, S.J.; Byers, J.A.
- Canadian journal of zoology 2012 v.90 no.6 pp. 729-735
- Antilocapra americana, etc ; body condition; body fat; females; molting; prediction; prenatal development; progeny; reproductive success; researchers; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Condition is frequently used in evolutionary studies as an estimator of fitness. Broad theoretical interpretations of condition include many different attributes that can influence fitness, but in practice, researchers commonly employ condition measures (e.g., body-fat scores or size-adjusted body mass) that have uncertain relationships with reproductive success. In addition, researchers typically ...
- Singer, F.J.; Norland, J.E.
- Canadian journal of zoology 1994 v.72 no.8 pp. 1383-1394
- Antilocapra americana, etc ; Cervus elaphus; bison; Ovis canadensis; Odocoileus hemionus; wildlife management; national parks; community ecology; feeding preferences; population ecology; habitats; Show all 11 Subjects