Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Xiaojie; Liu, Yunen; Song, Subin; Tong, Changci; Shi, Xiuyun; Zhao, Yan; Zhang, Jinsong; Hou, Mingxiao
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.205 pp. 312-321
- umbilical cord, etc ; alginates; bioactive properties; chitosan; collagen; electrolytes; gelation; humans; hydrogels; liquids; mesenchymal stromal cells; mice; microstructure; models; oligosaccharides; protons; storage modulus; tissue repair; vascular endothelial growth factors; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... In situ injectable hydrogels for wound healing based on carboxymethyl chitosan (CMCS) and alginate were developed in this work. The liquid mixture of CMCS and alginate solutions formed a gel by polyelectrolyte complexation after addition of d-glucono-δ-lactone (GDL), which slowly hydrolyzed and donated protons. When chitosan oligosaccharide (COS) was added into the mixture, a two-stage gelling pro ...
- Noh, Yong Kwan; Dos Santos Da Costa, Avelino; Park, Yong Seek; Du, Ping; Kim, Ik-Hwan; Park, Kwideok
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.219 pp. 210-218
- umbilical cord, etc ; actin; angiogenesis; animal models; blood; bone formation; calcium; cell differentiation; cellulose; collagen; humans; mesenchymal stromal cells; muscles; osteocalcin; stem cells; tissue repair; water uptake; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Scaffold plays a critical role in stem cell differentiation and tissue regeneration. Composite scaffolds composed of bacterial cellulose (BC) and collagen (Col) in different ratios (1:1, 3:1, 5:1) were fabricated in this study. The composite scaffolds exhibit a well-organized interconnected porous structure, significantly better physical stability than Col scaffold, and more water uptake up to 400 ...