Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Zhihong; Liu, Zhengqi; Tao, Xueying; Wei, Hua
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.153 pp. 25-33
- Bacillus cereus; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Lactobacillus plantarum; antioxidant activity; cytotoxicity; enterotoxins; exopolysaccharides; free radical scavengers; galactose; gel chromatography; human cell lines; molecular weight; probiotics; xylose
- ... An exopolysaccharide (EPS) from probiotics Lactobacillus plantarum ZDY2013 was purified to illustrate its molecular weight, monosaccharide composition and biological activities. The yield of EPS (429.4±30.3mg/L) was obtained with a purity of 96.06%. The EPS was characterized to have only one symmetrical sharp peak by high-performance size-exclusion chromatography and its molecular weight was 5.17× ...
- Bae, Yoonhee; Lee, Young Hwa; Lee, Sunray; Han, Jin; Ko, Kyung Soo; Choi, Joon Sig
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.153 pp. 379-390
- bone formation; chitosan; confocal microscopy; cytosol; cytotoxicity; flow cytometry; gene therapy; genes; green fluorescent protein; luciferase; molecular weight; phenotype; polymers; stem cells; transfection
- ... Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have a great capacity for self-renewal while still maintaining their multipotency, and can differentiate into a variety of cell types. The delivery of genes to a site of injury is a current and interesting field of gene therapy. In the present study, we describe a nonviral gene delivery carrier, glycol chitosan-methyl acrylate-polyethylenimine (GMP) polymer targeted t ...