Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Ji-Hyeok; Kim, Hyung-Ho; Ko, Ju-Young; Jang, Jun-Ho; Kim, Gwang-Hoon; Lee, Jung-Suck; Nah, Jae-Woon; Jeon, You-Jin
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.153 pp. 512-517
- Pyropia yezoensis; algae; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; enzyme substrates; galactose; glucose; hydrolysates; hydrolysis; mannose; molecular weight; polysaccharides; ultrafiltration
- ... This study describes a simple preparation of functional polysaccharides from Pyropia yezoensis using a microwave-assistant rapid enzyme digest system (MAREDS) with various carbohydrases, and evaluates their antioxidative effects. Polysaccharide hydrolysates were prepared using MAREDS under different hydrolytic conditions of the carbohydrases and microwave powers. Polysaccharides less than 10kDa (L ...
- Jiang, Wen; Zhou, Zhiming; Wang, Dan; Zhou, Xiaohua; Tao, Renyou; Yang, Yang; Shi, Yexin; Zhang, Guiluo; Wang, Deyi; Zhou, Zhen
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.153 pp. 105-114
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Salmonella; X-radiation; antibacterial properties; catalysts; chemical structure; chitosan; gliadin; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrolysis; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oligosaccharides; pH; polymers; protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase; sodium hydroxide; solubility; solvents; temperature; wheat
- ... Chitosan oligosaccharide (COS) was grafted on hydrolyzed wheat gliadin (HWG) with microbial transglutaminase (MTGase) as catalyst. The grafting reaction exhibited the best performance when it was done under the optimum temperature 50°C for 50min with HWG/COS mass ratio of 40:1, pH 6.00–6.50. The maximum grafting rate of COS was 64.83% at this condition. The chemical structure characterizations of ...