Jump to Main Content
- Chen, J.Y.; Zhou, P.J.; Li, J.L.; Li, S.Q.
- Carbohydrate polymers 2007 v.67 no.4 pp. 623-629
- cuprous oxide; chitosan; sodium sulfate; electrochemistry; electron transfer; nanotechnology; chemical interactions; biopolymers; heavy metals; composite polymers; pollution control; wastewater treatment; chemical reactions; nanocomposites; ion exchange
- ... The chitosan nanoparticles were prepared with the least chemical productions by adding sodium sulfate. The cuprous oxide (Cu₂O)/chitosan nanocomposites were prepared by electrochemical deposition of nanocrystalline Cu₂O on chitosan nanoparticles. With the change of the reaction conditions, it was found that Cu₂O nanoparticles could be leafage-like or big spherical particles coated on the surface o ...
- Galgali, P.; Agashe, M.; Varma, A.J.
- Carbohydrate polymers 2007 v.67 no.4 pp. 576-585
- polymers; chemical structure; biodegradability; biodegradable products; glucose; polystyrenes; chemical bonding; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; chemical reactions; enzyme substrates; substrate specificity
- ... In the development of sugar-linked synthetic polymers as biodegradable polymers, it is imperative to know the variety of polymer structures formed by the reaction of a multi-functional sugar molecule with the functionalized synthetic polymer on which the sugar is to be anchored. Enzymes produced by the microorganisms causing the polymer to biodegrade can be sensitive to the particular type of suga ...