Jump to Main Content
- Singh, B.N.; Panda, N.N.; Mund, R.; Pramanik, K.
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.151 pp. 335-347
- umbilical cord, etc ; X-ray diffraction; alizarin; alkaline phosphatase; apatite; biomimetics; biomineralization; blood; bone formation; bones; carboxymethylcellulose; collagen; contact angle; crystals; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fibroins; humans; hydrophilicity; mechanical properties; nanofibers; osteocalcin; silk; staining; stem cells; tissue engineering; transcription factors; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Novel silk fibroin (SF) and carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) composite nanofibrous scaffold (SFC) were developed to investigate their ability to nucleate bioactive nanosized calcium phosphate (Ca/P) by biomineralization for bone tissue engineering application. The composite nanofibrous scaffold was prepared by free liquid surface electrospinning method. The developed composite nanofibrous scaffold wa ...
- Noh, Yong Kwan; Dos Santos Da Costa, Avelino; Park, Yong Seek; Du, Ping; Kim, Ik-Hwan; Park, Kwideok
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.219 pp. 210-218
- umbilical cord, etc ; actin; angiogenesis; animal models; blood; bone formation; calcium; cell differentiation; cellulose; collagen; humans; mesenchymal stromal cells; muscles; osteocalcin; stem cells; tissue repair; water uptake; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Scaffold plays a critical role in stem cell differentiation and tissue regeneration. Composite scaffolds composed of bacterial cellulose (BC) and collagen (Col) in different ratios (1:1, 3:1, 5:1) were fabricated in this study. The composite scaffolds exhibit a well-organized interconnected porous structure, significantly better physical stability than Col scaffold, and more water uptake up to 400 ...