Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yantao; Xu, Wei; Lei, Fuhou; Li, Pengfei; Jiang, Jianxin
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.223 pp. 115127
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; alpha-galactosidase; biosynthesis; endosperm; flowering; galactomannans; galactose; mannose; molecular weight; pods; solubility; trees; viscosity; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Pods from a Gleditsia sinensis Lam. tree were collected and the galactomannan content and other properties were determined at their different developmental stages. In green and immature seed, galactomannan was substituted to a great extent with a mannose to galactose (M/G) ratio of 2.4 from crude polysaccharides. During late galactomannan deposition, it was substituted to a lower extent and this r ...
- Jian, Honglei; Zhu, Liwei; Zhang, Weiming; Sun, Dafeng; Jiang, Jianxin
- Carbohydrate polymers 2012 v.87 no.3 pp. 2176-2182
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; galactomannans; models; theophylline; xanthan gum; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Galactomannan (G) from Gleditsia sinensis Lam. and xanthan gum (X), as sustained release materials for controlled delivery of theophylline, were mixed in different ratios of 7:3, 5:5, and 3:7 to yield enhanced release-controlling performance. The polysaccharides content of tablets was 10% (w/w), either alone or in mixtures. From in vitro dissolution test, G10% and X10% matrices released 91.4 and 8 ...