Jump to Main Content
- Hou, Yiling; Liu, Lu; Ding, Xiang; Zhao, Daqun; Hou, Wanru
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.152 pp. 648-657
- Lactarius deliciosus, etc ; fruiting bodies; galactose; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glucose; immunomodulation; interphase; macrophages; mitogen-activated protein kinase; molecular weight; polysaccharides; signal transduction; transcription factor NF-kappa B; transcriptome; transcriptomics; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A new heteropolysaccharide was isolated from the fruiting bodies of Lactarius deliciosus Gray which had a molecular weight of 16kDa and was mainly composed of the galactose and glucose. Structural elucidation results indicated that Lactarius deliciosus Gray polysaccharide (LDG-B) had a backbone of (1,6)-linked d-galactose and (1, 2, 6)-linked d-galactose which branches were mainly composed of 4-li ...
- Ding, Xiang; Hou, Yiling; Hou, Wanru
- Carbohydrate polymers 2012 v.89 no.2 pp. 397-402
- Lactarius deliciosus, etc ; fruiting bodies; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrolysis; mannose; methylation; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... A novel heteropolysaccharide was isolated from the fruiting bodies of Lactarius deliciosus Gray through DEAE-cellulose column and Sephadex G-100 column. The L. deliciosus Gray polysaccharide (LDG-A) had a molecular weight of 1.1×10⁴Da and was mainly composed of l-mannose and d-xylose (l-Man and d-Xyl) which ratio was 3:1. As a precondition to understand the bioactivity, structural feature of L. de ...