Jump to Main Content
- Tumurbaatar, Oyunjargal; Bo, Surina; Ganzorig, Oyundelger; Miyazaki, Kensuke; Yoshida, Takashi
- Carbohydrate research 2019 v.474 pp. 57-66
- Toxicodendron vernicifluum; acetone; carbohydrates; chymotrypsin; databases; glycosylation; laccase; liquid chromatography; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; peptides; tandem mass spectrometry; trypsin
- ... The N-glycans in Toxicodendron vernicifluum (Rhus vernicifera) lacquer laccase was elucidated for the first time through a combination of enzymatic digestion and subsequent mass spectrometry measurements using LC–MS/MS and MALDI–TOF MS. Lacquer laccase was isolated from a Japanese lacquer acetone powder from consecutive Sephadex C-50 and DEAE A-50 column chromatography. Trypsin and chymotrypsin di ...
- Perepelov, Andrei V.; Li, Xiaodan; Xu, Cong; Filatov, Andrei V.; Shashkov, Alexander S.; Senchenkova, Sofia N.; Liu, Bin
- Carbohydrate research 2019 v.474 pp. 67-71
- Azospirillum brasilense; O-antigens; Vibrio cholerae; chemical analysis; databases; multigene family; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; serotypes
- ... The O-polysaccharide (O-antigen) of Vibrio cholerae O14 was studied using chemical analyses and 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopy. The following structure of the repeating unit of the O-antigen was established:where GlcpN(SHb) indicates 2-deoxy-2-[(S)-3-hydroxybutanoylamino]-d-glucose. We found that Vibrio cholerae O14 is similar to that of O-polysaccharide of Azospirillum brasilense S17, which has been ...