Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Hailong; Yin, Xiaowei; Fan, Xiaomeng; Tang, Zhiming; Hou, Zexin; Li, Minghang; Li, Xinliang; Zhang, Litong; Cheng, Laifei
- Carbon 2019 v.148 pp. 421-429
- absorption; annealing; coordination compounds; dielectric properties; graphene
- ... Designing pure carbonaceous microwave absorbers with strong absorption capability and broad effective absorption bandwidth (EAB) is still a challenge for efficient microwave absorption. Here, a kind of bimetallic metal-organic frameworks derived porous amorphous carbon particle with hollow graphene spheres confined in it (HGS@PAC), was prepared by the controlled annealing process. The thickness of ...
- Ma, Mengdong; Yang, Ruilong; Zhang, Can; Wang, Bochong; Zhao, Zhisheng; Hu, Wentao; Liu, Zhongyuan; Yu, Dongli; Wen, Fusheng; He, Julong; Tian, Yongjun
- Carbon 2019 v.148 pp. 504-511
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; carbon; ceramics; dielectric properties; nanoparticles
- ... Composites that consist of ceramic and C materials have attracted considerable attention in the microwave absorption field. In this work, we applied a facile and scalable synthesis strategy to prepare B4C nanoparticles with core–shell structures. XRD and Raman results confirmed the existence of B4C and amorphous C in the core–shell B4C nanoparticles. Morphological analysis revealed that the B4C na ...