Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Datao; Wang, Ke; Wu, Hengcai; Luo, Yufeng; Sun, Li; Zhao, Yuxing; Wang, Jing; Jia, Lujie; Jiang, Kaili; Li, Qunqing; Fan, Shoushan; Wang, Jiaping
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 370-379
- air; batteries; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon nanotubes; cathodes; dispersions; electrochemistry; electrolytes; electrostatic interactions; oxidation; sulfur
- ... The fabrication of high-performance cathodes with high sulfur content is essential for the practical realization of lithium–sulfur (Li–S) systems. The preparation of high-sulfur-content electrodes is currently hindered by poor dispersion of the conductive agents; nonuniformly distributed conductive agents cannot provide sufficient sulfur-loading sites, thereby resulting in aggregation of sulfur/Li ...
- Ning, Guoqing; Zhang, Shaochun; Xiao, Zhihua; Wang, Haibin; Ma, Xinlong
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 323-328
- batteries; carbon; carbon nanotubes; cathodes; pyrrolidones; temperature
- ... Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) with large length-diameter ratios and high conductivity are ideal to fabricate conductive networks in cathodes for Li ion batteries. However, good dispersion of CNTs in cathodes remains great challenge. Here, a CNT suspension containing an ultra-low concentration (0.2 wt%) of vertically-aligned CNTs (VACNTs) is used to construct a well-dispersed conductive network in cathod ...