Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Tianshan; Wang, Qian; Kawazoe, Yoshiyuki; Jena, Puru
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 249-256
- adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon nanotubes; gases; greenhouse gases; heat; mechanical properties; modulus of elasticity; molecular dynamics; optical isomerism; temperature; thermal stability
- ... One of the greatest challenges in greenhouse gas reduction is to develop low-cost materials capable of efficient CO2 capture. Carbon, due to its flexible bonding characteristics, numerous allotropic forms, and lightweight, is an attractive material for such investigation. Inspired by the experimental synthesis of C50Cl10 in milligram quantities and recent works on peanut-shaped carbon nanotubes (P ...
- Wang, Datao; Wang, Ke; Wu, Hengcai; Luo, Yufeng; Sun, Li; Zhao, Yuxing; Wang, Jing; Jia, Lujie; Jiang, Kaili; Li, Qunqing; Fan, Shoushan; Wang, Jiaping
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 370-379
- air; batteries; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon nanotubes; cathodes; dispersions; electrochemistry; electrolytes; electrostatic interactions; oxidation; sulfur
- ... The fabrication of high-performance cathodes with high sulfur content is essential for the practical realization of lithium–sulfur (Li–S) systems. The preparation of high-sulfur-content electrodes is currently hindered by poor dispersion of the conductive agents; nonuniformly distributed conductive agents cannot provide sufficient sulfur-loading sites, thereby resulting in aggregation of sulfur/Li ...