Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Li; Wu, Fangming; Yu, Jinhong; Deng, Qihuang; Zhang, Faai; Wang, Guan
- Carbon 2017
- dispersibility, etc ; chloroform; cytotoxicity; dimethylformamide; ethanol; fluorescence; graphene; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; image analysis; photoluminescence; photostability; quantum dots; solvents; titanium; toluene; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Synthesis of fluorescent carbide-derived carbons (CDCs) remains a big challenge for material scientists. Herein, we report an unprecedented method for the synthesis of amphiphilic carbide-derived graphene quantum dots (GQDs) from layered Ti3C2Tx MXene using solvothermal treatment of Ti3C2Tx MXene in dimethylformamide (DMF). Our findings indicate that DMF can simultaneously act as reaction media an ...
- Chau, Ngoc Do Quyen; Reina, Giacomo; Raya, Jésus; Vacchi, Isabella Anna; Ménard-Moyon, Cécilia; Nishina, Yuta; Bianco, Alberto
- Carbon 2017 v.122 pp. 643-652
- dispersibility, etc ; ascorbic acid; epoxides; gel electrophoresis; gene silencing; gene therapy; graphene; graphene oxide; hydrophilicity; molecular weight; oxygen; ozonation; polyethyleneimine; small interfering RNA; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Gene therapy has attracted tremendous attention as a promising method for the treatment of many diseases. Graphene oxide (GO), the oxidized form of graphene, is showing lot of potential in this field. Indeed, the polar GO oxygenated functional groups make this material highly hydrophilic, leading to a good dispersibility in water. Until now, the interaction of small interference RNA (siRNA) with g ...