Jump to Main Content
- Chau, Ngoc Do Quyen; Reina, Giacomo; Raya, Jésus; Vacchi, Isabella Anna; Ménard-Moyon, Cécilia; Nishina, Yuta; Bianco, Alberto
- Carbon 2017 v.122 pp. 643-652
- dispersibility, etc ; ascorbic acid; epoxides; gel electrophoresis; gene silencing; gene therapy; graphene; graphene oxide; hydrophilicity; molecular weight; oxygen; ozonation; polyethyleneimine; small interfering RNA; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Gene therapy has attracted tremendous attention as a promising method for the treatment of many diseases. Graphene oxide (GO), the oxidized form of graphene, is showing lot of potential in this field. Indeed, the polar GO oxygenated functional groups make this material highly hydrophilic, leading to a good dispersibility in water. Until now, the interaction of small interference RNA (siRNA) with g ...
- Hou, Dongshuai; Lu, Zeyu; Li, Xiangyu; Ma, Hongyan; Li, Zongjin
- Carbon 2017 v.115 pp. 188-208
- dispersibility, etc ; aluminum; calcium; calcium silicate; cement; dissociation; graphene; graphene oxide; hydrogen bonding; ions; microstructure; modulus of rupture; molecular dynamics; oxygen; protons; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The remarkable properties of graphene and graphene oxide (GO) make it as an ideal candidate for high performance cement-based composites. This paper firstly investigated the effects of graphene and GO on the hydration, microstructures and mechanical properties of cement paste. The incorporation of 0.16 wt % GO into the cement matrix can enhance the flexural strength of the material by 11.62% due t ...