Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Jianping; Shi, Weili; Fang, Dong; Wang, Tao; Huang, Jing; Li, Qi; Jiang, Ming; Liu, Lei; Li, Qiong; Dong, Lijie; Wang, Qing; Xiong, Chuanxi
- Carbon 2015 v.94 pp. 405-411
- sonication, etc ; capacitance; cost effectiveness; dimethylformamide; graphene; liquids; solvents; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Up to now, the cost-effective mass production of pristine graphene sheets remains a significant challenge. We report a binary solvent system of dimethylformamide and n-butylalcohol that facilitates the high concentration production of unoxidized graphene through liquid-exfoliation assisted with sonication. A stable dispersion with concentration as high as 6.5mg/ml, was received via this method. Th ...
- Kim, Dae Woo; Kim, Daeok; Min, Byung Hyun; Lee, Huen; Jung, Hee-Tae
- Carbon 2015 v.88 pp. 126-132
- sonication, etc ; carbon dioxide; graphene; graphene oxide; ice; melting; solvents; temperature; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... A new concept to disperse graphene sheets without sonication, significant size reduction, and any further removal of intercalating materials, is demonstrated using ejection pressure of CO2 gas captured by water molecules dissolved in the interlayer of graphene and the ice structure surrounding it. After graphene oxide (GO) layers are swelled with water molecules, CO2 gas is dissolved in the swelle ...