Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbon 2019 v.153 pp. 73-80
- adsorption; carbon; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; catalytic activity; heat treatment; liquids; moieties; oxidation; oxygen; phenol; redox potential; remediation; wastewater; water purification
- ... Nanocarbon-catalyzed advanced oxidation processes for wastewater remediation are green and state-of-the-art methods, nevertheless, the origins of carbocatalysis remain unresolved. In this study, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are employed as typical metal-free catalysts for catalytic peroxymonosulfate (PMS) activation and phenol oxidation. The surface chemistry and electronic properties of CNTs are delib ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2014 v.67 pp. 775-783
- bulk density; carbon nanofibers; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; catalytic activity; dehydrogenation; dielectric properties; electrical conductivity; graphene; hydrogen; microwave radiation; microwave treatment; nanoparticles; surface area; thermal properties
- ... Five types of carbon materials, including carbon nanotubes (CNTs), carbon nanofibres, carbon black, activated carbon and graphite, were evaluated in searching for an appropriate support for a Pt catalyst used for the dehydrogenation of decalin under microwave irradiation (MW). The thermal behaviour of different carbon materials and supported Pt catalysts suspended in decalin under MW was investiga ...