Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.123 pp. 70-83
- absorbance; carbon nanotubes; carbon quantum dots; doxorubicin; image analysis; irradiation; mice; nanocomposites; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; pH; therapeutics
- ... Multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) have drawn increasing attention in biomedical fields because of their unique structures and properties, including good photothermal performance, large surface areas, strong near-infrared (NIR) absorbance, and size stability on the nanoscale. However, big challenge for this platform is to achieve fluorescence/magnetic resonance (MR) imaging and photothermal th ...
- Zhou, Ninglin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.118 pp. 752-764
- carbon quantum dots; confocal laser scanning microscopy; crosslinking; doxorubicin; folic acid; in vivo studies; irradiation; magnetic properties; nanospheres; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; photochemotherapy; photoluminescence; polymers; riboflavin; toxicity
- ... Magnetofluorescent carbon quantum dots (MCQDs) have attracted significant attention in biomedical studies due to their major role in cancer photothermal therapeutics. We synthesized the FeN@CQDs with intrinsic photoluminescent and magnetic properties with a green, hydrothermal method. These magnetofluorescent FeN@CQDs were conjugated with a folic acid and riboflavin (Rf-FA-FeN@CQDs) as the light-t ...