Jump to Main Content
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Carbon 2019 v.141 pp. 768-773
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; electrical properties; foil; graphene; nickel; temperature; thermal conductivity; transmission electron microscopy; vapors
- ... We have developed a high speed, low temperature synthesis method of thin graphite film by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (plasma CVD). The synthesis time was less than 60 min and the highest process temperature was 1300 °C. Raman spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction and cross-sectional transmission electron microscopy (TEM) show a high crystallinity of synthesized graphite film. The graphiti ...
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2014 v.77 pp. 823-828
- ambient temperature; chlorides; copper; electrical conductivity; foil; gold; graphene; hydrogen; methane; vapors
- ... Bilayer graphene has been synthesized by using hydrogen plasma treatment of copper foils for 30s at the temperature of 850°C together with joule-heating treatment of the foils without using a carbon-containing gas such as methane in order to suppress the nucleation density of graphene. The effect of plasma provides active species of carbon atoms on copper substrate and a selective bilayer graphene ...