Jump to Main Content
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Carbon 2019 v.141 pp. 768-773
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; electrical properties; foil; graphene; nickel; temperature; thermal conductivity; transmission electron microscopy; vapors
- ... We have developed a high speed, low temperature synthesis method of thin graphite film by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (plasma CVD). The synthesis time was less than 60 min and the highest process temperature was 1300 °C. Raman spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction and cross-sectional transmission electron microscopy (TEM) show a high crystallinity of synthesized graphite film. The graphiti ...
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Carbon 2015 v.82 pp. 60-66
- Raman spectroscopy; electrical properties; graphene; transmission electron microscopy; vapors
- ... We performed Hall effect measurements and Raman mapping of graphene synthesized by microwave plasma treatment under a low carbon concentration. The Hall mobility and average domain size were estimated to be 100–1000cm²/Vs and around 30–100nm, respectively, which are much higher than those of graphene deposited by conventional plasma chemical vapor deposition. In addition, dark-field transmission e ...