Jump to Main Content
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Carbon 2016 v.108 pp. 351-355
- cleaning; electrical properties; graphene; mass spectrometry; methane; vapors
- ... We examined the effects of outgassing from the walls of the reaction chamber on the synthesis of graphene by plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition at low carbon concentrations. The actual partial pressures of CH4 and H2O during graphene synthesis were measured directly by mass spectrometry. The results showed that the actual partial pressures of the various gas species differed for each batch, ...
- Kato, Ryuichi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2014 v.77 pp. 823-828
- ambient temperature; chlorides; copper; electrical conductivity; foil; gold; graphene; hydrogen; methane; vapors
- ... Bilayer graphene has been synthesized by using hydrogen plasma treatment of copper foils for 30s at the temperature of 850°C together with joule-heating treatment of the foils without using a carbon-containing gas such as methane in order to suppress the nucleation density of graphene. The effect of plasma provides active species of carbon atoms on copper substrate and a selective bilayer graphene ...