Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Liangxia; Huang, Mingbin; Zhang, Luodan
- Catena 2016 v.137 pp. 563-571
- sand fraction, etc ; clay; clay fraction; equations; fractal dimensions; prediction; regression analysis; silt; soil water; soil water storage; topography; water resources; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Soil water storage is a critical variable controlling hydrological and biological processes. The precise estimation of soil water storage in diverse soil layers is fundamental to understanding hydro-biological processes and efficiently managing water resources. The objectives of this study were to evaluate the effects of topography (elevation) and soil properties (clay, silt, sand content, median ...
- Hao, Hong-Min; Lu, Rong; Liu, Yu; Fang, Nu-Fang; Wu, Gao-Lin; Shi, Zhi-Hua
- Catena 2016 v.144 pp. 177-183
- sand fraction, etc ; belowground biomass; ecological succession; ecosystems; herbaceous plants; shrubs; soil water; soil water content; species diversity; vegetation; China; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The shrub patch pattern has important influence on the ecosystems in the arid water-wind erosion crisscross regions. The objective of this study was to examine the effects of vegetation pattern of shrub spot patch on species diversity and soil water content at the sand in slopes in water-wind erosion crisscross region on the Loess Plateau. In this study, the shrub patch size was classified to four ...