Jump to Main Content
- Daliakopoulos, I.N.; Apostolakis, A.; Wagner, K.; Deligianni, A.; Koutskoudis, D.; Stamatakis, A.; Tsanis, I.K.
- Catena 2019 v.175 pp. 144-153
- Solanum lycopersicum; Trichoderma harzianum; adsorption; basins; case studies; crop yield; deficit irrigation; fruit quality; fungi; greenhouse experimentation; greenhouse production; harvest date; horticultural crops; irrigation water; microirrigation; monitoring; planting; salinity; sodium; sodium chloride; soil; soil nutrients; soil quality; soil resources; soil salinization; tomatoes; water quality; Crete; Greece; Mediterranean region
- ... Protected horticultural crops in the Mediterranean region are typically under deficit irrigation and intensive cultivation practices and must cope with poor irrigation and soil quality due to salinization. The effects of variable irrigation water quality and use of the beneficial fungus Trichoderma harzianum on the evolution of soil salinization and yield during a single cropping season are examin ...
- Tehrany, Mahyat Shafapour; Jones, Simon; Shabani, Farzin
- Catena 2019 v.175 pp. 174-192
- altitude; case studies; control methods; data collection; decision support systems; land use; lidar; models; prediction; rivers; roads; roughness; sediment transport; soil; streams; support vector machines; variance; Australia
- ... River flooding can be a highly destructive natural hazard. Numerous approaches have been used to study the phenomenon; however, insufficient knowledge regarding flood conditioning factors continues to hinder prevention and control measures. This research examines the hypothesis that by adding further conditioning factors to a dataset used in river flood modeling, increases the accuracy of the fina ...