Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Liangxia; Huang, Mingbin; Zhang, Luodan
- Catena 2016 v.137 pp. 563-571
- sand fraction, etc ; clay; clay fraction; equations; fractal dimensions; prediction; regression analysis; silt; soil water; soil water storage; topography; water resources; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Soil water storage is a critical variable controlling hydrological and biological processes. The precise estimation of soil water storage in diverse soil layers is fundamental to understanding hydro-biological processes and efficiently managing water resources. The objectives of this study were to evaluate the effects of topography (elevation) and soil properties (clay, silt, sand content, median ...
- Wang, Fengjiao; Wang, Jinman; Wang, Yu
- Catena 2019 v.182 pp. 104111
- sand fraction, etc ; clay; clay fraction; coal; loess; mining; organic matter; particle size distribution; sand; silt fraction; soil depth; soil sampling; total nitrogen; China; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Opencast coal mining activities have significant effects on the reconstructed soil properties, including its physical, chemical and biological properties. To assess the effects of opencast mining and associated dumping activities on reconstructed soil properties, the spatial variability of soil properties, i.e., soil particle size distribution (PSD), organic matter (OM) and total nitrogen (TN), in ...